Digital Marketing Interns (Food Styling Masters)
Do you have an obsession with food and all things wellness? Do you spend your free time making colorful veggie Buddha Bowls, taking photos of your food, drinking matcha lattes, taking yoga and cycling classes, reading nutritional labels, and Google-ing the health benefits for ingredients like cilantro and garlic? Do you want to work with likeminded people who share your passions and interests? If any/all of these traits describe you, keep reading. The Cultured Nutt is building a team of passionate, motivated creative, fun, and enthusiastic “wellness ninjas” to join our growing team. We are looking for savvy individuals to work as our Digital Marketing Interns this Summer 2018 and Fall 2018.
The Cultured Nutt is a wellness food company that makes Everything Spreads – cashew spreads in unbelievable flavors like Chimichurri, Lemon Pesto, and Spicy Cilantro. We use all fresh, real ingredients – focusing on health, quality, and of course, taste. We are a very new company focused on growing our farmers market and grocery store presence around Orange County and Los Angeles.
- Opportunities for career growth…we want creative people who want to grow within our company. Endless opportunities to use whatever skills you’re great at!
- Free product (read more in Job Responsibilities)
- Discounts on Cultured Nutt products
- Discount at many Farmers Market vendors (if you work our markets)
- Flexible schedule (can work mostly remotely)
- Post weekly content for social media and blog
- Make recipes using our Everything Spreads, plate them beautifully, and take photos (product cost will be covered by the company...food can be enjoyed by you!)
- Create a Marketing Calendar with campaign ideas, event ideas, potential partnerships, etc.
- Opportunity to work Farmers Markets for $80/day plus commission.
- Opportunity to work grocery store tastings (same pay as farmers markets)
Looking for someone who has…
- Grit – hustles to meet deadlines, complete tasks, treats company like their own, willing, eager, tenacious, and self-motivated
- Optimism – views work as a fun learning experience & smiles often
- Authenticity – strives for constant self-improvement, open to feedback, accountable, reliable, and honest
- Experience with food photography & food styling
- Experience with editing Shopify websites
- Creative writing skills for blog posts
- Passion and knowledge about food, wellness, plant-based, etc.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- High-energy with the passion for our product
- Time management skills
We are looking for people who are interested in growing with our company, as we hope to expand to grocery stores around Orange County and Los Angeles soon. More hours will be available doing in-store demos or helping to prep the product in the kitchen if that’s something you’re interested in.
Job Type: Part-time, Internship
Salary: Free Food & Internship Credit....possible per-post payment (negotiable and dependent on skill level)